Razor-Back® Round-Point Shovel with 48-Inch Fiberglass Handle
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jan 13, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $54.33 each and save 4%Buy 100 for $46.78 each and save 17%
Designed for the toughest jobs!Razor-Back‚® loads this shovel with features. The 14-gauge steel blade has a round point, a forward-turned step, and a closed-back design. Razor-Back‚® added a steel ribbon reinforcement to the back of the shovel to maximize its durability. They connect this head to a 48-inch long fiberglass handle via an extended tab socket. A crimped steel collar maximizes the strength of this connection. They finish off the handle with a cushioned end grip for maximum comfort. Razor-Back‚® engineers this tool to withstand heavy-duty labor. It is tough enough to dig in the hardest, rockiest soils. The closed back design eliminates soil buildup during use. If you desire quality, then look no further than Razor-Back‚® tools! They proudly manufacture this shovel in the USA and back it with a lifetime warranty.
- Overall length (inches): 59-1/2
- Overall width (inches): 8-5/8
- Overall weight (pounds): 6
- Blade lift (inches): 5-3/4
- Head material: Steel
- Head thickness (gauge): 14
- Head length (inches): 12
- Head width (inches): 8-5/8
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Round-point shovel with closed-back design
- Forged steel blade
- Forward-turned step
- Steel ribbon head reinforcement
- Extended tab connection with crimped steel collar
- Fiberglass handle
- Cushioned end grips
- Made in the USA!
- Engineered for maximum strength and durability
- Handles the toughest, rockiest soil
- Closed back eliminates soil buildup
- Cushioned end grips provide comfort during use
The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review