Razor-Back® Square Open-Back Shovel
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Dec 29, 2021 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $31.97 each and save 5%Buy 100 for $25.93 each and save 23%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Durable and versatile!The Razor-Back‚® Square Open-Back Shovel features a 14-gauge steel blade. The blade measures 9-1/2 inches in width and 11-1/2 inches in length. Ames equips this shovel with a 48-inch hardwood handle. This handle connects to the blade via a dual-rivet extended stab socket. This shovel has an open back design and a turned step for extra digging power.The Razor-Back‚® Square Open-Back Shovel is perfect for moving loose garden material, sand, topsoil, or other debris. You can also use it to shape beds, mix concrete, or level off uneven spots. The square design makes this shovel ideal for scraping stubborn material off driveways and walkways.Professionals choose Razor-Back for strength and durability. This sturdy, square-point shovel is an essential part of any tool collection. Ames proudly makes this tool in the USA and backs it with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 58-1/2
- Overall width (inches): 9-1/2
- Overall weight (pounds): 5
- Blade material: Steel
- Blade thickness (gauge): 14
- Blade length (inches): 11-1/2
- Blade width (inches): 9-1/2
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Square-point shovel with open-back design
- North American hardwood handle
- Dual rivet extended tab socket
- Forward-turned step
- Made in the USA!
- Perfect for moving loose materials like sand and topsoil
- Also works well for shaping beds, mixing concrete, and leveling off uneven areas
- Dual-rivet socket provides increased head-to-handle connection
- Turned step allows for extra digging power
The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review