Poly Tray Wheelbarrow, 6 cu ft Tray with Flat-Free Tire, M6 Series by Scenic Road
Great Wheelbarrow for around the House or Job Site!
Scenic Road M6 Series Poly Tray Wheelbarrows have a 6 cubic foot capacity and are rated to handle 800 pounds. A powder coating on the structural steel undercarriage and components protects against rust. The 2-1/8" extra thick American Ash handles feature a thick wood lacquer. The extra thick HDPE trays contain UV stabilizers to guard against the elements.
M6 Wheelbarrows also feature an industry standard 16-inch wheel complete with ball bearings and grease fittings. This wheelbarrow comes with a 3-inch-wide flat-tree tire with a knobby tread.
American Made in Lancaster County, PA, M6 wheelbarrows will provide years of service. This quality is backed by a 10-year warranty!
- Tray material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle diameter (inches): 2-1/8
- Tire type: Flat-free
- Tire width (inches): 3
- Maximum capacity (pounds): 800
- Ship weight (pounds): 47
- The manufacturer covers this product with a 10-year warranty.
- Extra-thick HDPE tray
- UV stabilizers protect against sun and weather-related damage
- Extra-thick lacquered North American ash handles
- Extra thick, powder-coated structural steel undercarriage
- Heavy-duty ball bearing wheel assembly with grease fittings
- 100% American-made in Lancaster County, PA!
- 62 pounds
The Scenic Road M6 Series Poly Tray Wheelbarrow is rated to handle up to 800 pounds.
What type of tire does this wheelbarrow come with?
This wheelbarrow comes with a 3 inch wide flat free tire with a knobby tread.
What materials are used for the handles of this wheelbarrow?
The handles of this wheelbarrow are made of extra thick North American ash wood and feature a thick wood lacquer.
Where is this wheelbarrow made?
The Scenic Road M6 Series Poly Tray Wheelbarrow is 100% American made in Lancaster County, PA.
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.