Silky Hayate Replacement Blades
These blades feature Silky's proprietary Mirai-Me Technology!Use these replacement blades with your Silky Hayate Pole Saw. Silky manufactures these blades using a hard, chrome-plated steel alloy. They feature a taper-ground non-set tooth configuration. The curved blade measures 16.5 inches in length with 5.5 teeth per inch.Hayate blades utilize Silky?s proprietary Mirai-Me Smooth Cutting technology Æ’Ã‚Â¢â€šÂ¬Ã¯Â¿Â½ the teeth of the future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth of this blade provide four cutting angles. These highly-aggressive teeth significantly increase cutting speed. Silky manufactures these blades in Japan. A combination of engineering and skilled craftsmanship makes them the most reliable blades on the market. Silky covers each blade with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Material: Special alloy steel/li>
- Color: Silver
- Blade length (inches): 16.5
- Blade width (mm): 1.8
- Teeth per inch: 5.5
- Weight (pounds): 0.6
- Chrome-plated alloy steel blade
- Features Mirai-Me Smooth Cutting technology
- Teeth provide four cutting angles
- Chrome-plated steel allow improves durability and resists both rust and corrosion
- Precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth increase cutting speed and efficiency
The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review