Silky Ibuki Replacement Blades
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Nov 12, 2021 Remind Me!
The saw blade of the future!Silky manufactures their Ibuki these blades using a hard, chrome-plated steel alloy. These incredible blades feature a taper-ground non-set tooth configuration. The curved blade measures 15-2/5 inches in length with 5-1/2 teeth per inch. Ibuki blades utilize Silky's proprietary Mirai-Me Smooth Cutting technology to bring you the teeth of the future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth of this blade provide four cutting angles. These highly aggressive teeth increase cutting speed significantly.Silky manufactures these blades in Japan. A combination of engineering and skilled craftsmanship makes them the most reliable blades on the market. Silky covers each blade with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Material: Special alloy steel
- Color: Silver
- Blade length (inches): 16-1/2
- Blade width (millimeters): 1-4/5
- Teeth per inch: 5-1/2
- Weight (pounds): 0.5
- Chrome-plated alloy steel blade
- Features Mirai-Me Smooth Cutting technology
- Teeth provide four cutting angles
- Chrome-plated steel allow improves durability and resists both rust and corrosion
- Precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth increase cutting speed and efficiency
The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review