Soaker Hose, 5/8-Inch, 50-Foot Length
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $26.23 each and save 7%Buy 100 for $18.92 each and save 33%
A great all-around hose. It has 5/8" outside diameter with a 1/2" inside diameter. Cut to length or repair your soaker hose using our 50M58, CR58M, AND CR58F couplers. This hose will perform up to 200' runs. If you need a longer run, we recommend the OS series, but remember OS series is a slow weeper. The double thick side wall allows more even water distribution: 50' has nickel plated hose ends. The Pro Series is kink and crush resistant and will not freeze. We recommend that you either cover the hose with mulch or bury it up to 6" deep for longest life. Typically irrigates a 2' wide strip, depending on the type of soil it is used on.
- 50' long
- 1/2" inner diameter
- Includes standard garden hose fittings
- Cut to length or repair your soaker hose using our 50M58, CR58M, AND CR58F couplers
- Target Flow 4.65 Gal/Min per 50' based on a 10Gal/Min 40PSI Source
- Produced from 100% recycled rubber
- A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
Write Your Own Review