Looking for extra cash for the upcoming holiday season with an easy commitment?
AM Leonard is gearing up for a busy year and could use your help!
We are looking for people who are interested in working on-call/as-needed to unload trucks in our Receiving Dept. You will be paid $50 per shift and shifts will be 2-4 hours in length typically starting at 7:30am. Other shifts might be available, as well. PLUS if you work every day that you’re scheduled you’ll receive an assignment completion bonus!
Sound interesting? Read on…
When you show up for your shift, you’ll need to be ready to put in up to four fast paced hours of manually unloading trucks that may contain heavy loads. You must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly, and up to 100 pounds with a partner.
So how does this work? It’s easy. Interview with us and, if selected, tell us which days of the week you are available.
When we know a truck is coming (typically with 24 hours’ notice) you will receive a call asking you to work the next day.
Show up, work your assigned shift and you’ll be paid on Friday of that week.
If you complete each shift you’ve accepted, at the end of each month you’ll receive a $25/per shift BONUS!!
Apply online or in person at 241 Fox Drive, Piqua, OH 45356.
- To be eligible for a bonus, the employee must arrive on time and complete each shift they commit to taking. If the employee “no shows” once they will no longer be eligible for the assignment completion bonus.
- At the end of each month the employees who have shown up for every shift they commit to will receive a bonus equal to $25 per each shift.
- While paychecks will be processed weekly, the bonus payment will be processed once at the end of the month.
Bin MaintenancePosition Description
The Bin Maintenance Department is responsible for managing the inventory on the shelves in the Distribution Center to ensure products are available and in the right place when we need to fill an order. This position conducts stock moves and coordinates the Bin Maintenance Process for the entire Pick, Pack & Ship operation.
- Ensure inventory is stored properly and efficiently.
- Participate in the accomplishment of inventory cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Work in a team environment to fully support the goals and objectives of the Distribution Center.
- Understand and model AML’s policies, procedures & philosophies.
- Customer Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Time Management
- Mathematical Skills
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Steady work history including experience and competencies required
- Experience in a warehouse or distribution center environment
- Tow Motor experience
- Computer experience
- Bin Maintenance experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this very active position, the employee is regularly expected to stand and walk. They will also regularly lift at least 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, third shift position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 12am – 8:30am, with overtime as needed.
This position works in a Distribution center in varying temperatures, loud noises, and some outdoor exposure during the workday.
Job Type: Full-time.