Position DescriptionThe Bin Maintenance Department is responsible for managing the inventory on the shelves in the Distribution Center to ensure products are available and in the right place when we need to fill an order. This position conducts stock moves and coordinates the Bin Maintenance Process for the entire Pick, Pack & Ship operation.
- Ensure inventory is stored properly and efficiently.
- Participate in the accomplishment of inventory cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Work in a team environment to fully support the goals and objectives of the Distribution Center.
- Understand and model AML’s policies, procedures & philosophies.
- Customer Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Time Management
- Mathematical Skills
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Steady work history including experience and competencies required
- Experience in a warehouse or distribution center environment
- Tow Motor experience
- Computer experience
- Bin Maintenance experience