TREE STRAP BAG OF 100, 1-1/2IN X 24IN
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 10 for $135.06 each and save 3%Buy 20 for $132.26 each and save 5%
Simple tree support solution for securing newly planted trees during crucial root establishment stages. The breathable and reusable woven polypropylene construction of these straps are now available in the popular 1-1/2" width. Each weather-resistant strap includes two #1 brass grommets. Ideal for guying newly-planted trees. These strong yet gentle straps support the tree while protecting its cambium layer. Installation requires no special tools. Use two to three straps per tree. These straps have a tear strength of 200 pounds and are recommended for trees up to 3 inches in diameter. These 1-1/2" wide straps are available in 18" and 24" lengths. Sold in a bulk package of 100 straps. Made in the USA!
- The choice of today's professional landscaper
- Popular 1-1/2" wide strap
- Ideal for guying newly-planted trees
- Provide optimal support during crucial root establishment
- Gentle enough to protect the cambium layer
- Installation requires no special tools
- Reusable tree straps
- Woven, non-stretching polypropylene construction
- Two brass grommets
- Made in the USA!
Write Your Own Review