SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $99.47 each and save 6%Buy 55 for $76.84 each and save 27%
Chaps by SwedePro, makers of chaps for the top names in the chain saw industry. Super-tough, water and oil resistant, orange Cordura nylon outer layer with protective inner pads for six layers of protection. Protective jamming fabric is made up of fine filaments of high-tech polyester to stop the saw's motion and is a UL classified product. Four quick-release leg buckles to keep chaps in place. Waist strap adjusts from 30" to 42". Open fly front. Length is measured from the waist, not the inseam. Machine wash and dry. Conforms to ASTM Test F. 1414
Chaps made of protective jamming fabric is made up of fine filaments of high-tech polyester to stop the saw's motion and is a UL classified product.
- Apron Chap made from durable, water and oil resistant Nylon
- Protective Pad Made with Engtex® Material (U.S. Patent No. 5,415,007)
- Four interlocking leg buckles (2 on each leg) keep chaps in place
- One 1-1/2" interlocking waist buckle is adjustable for waist measurements from 30" to 42"
- With Waist Extender (Part No. 190000) you can fit waist up to 54"
- Sizing - All Apron Style Chaps are measured from the waist down
- Machine wash and dry
Write Your Own Review