Air Inflation Kit with Fan, Jumper Tube, and Mounting Bracket
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 7 for $186.00 each and save 3%Buy 14 for $182.19 each and save 5%
Creates an insulating air space between layers of greenhouse poly.Includes: 60 cfm fan, jumper tube, and mounting bracket.
- 60 cfm fan
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Outside Air Creates an insulating air space between layers of greenhouse poly utilizing outside air, which is less humid, minimizing condensation
- Kit mounts inside the structure and includes 60 cfm blower, exhaust air deflector and mounting bracket, 72" inlet air hose, inlet damper/air regulator
- Inlet hose can be cut to length at installation
- 110 volt, pulls .42 amps
- Keeps a steady air-layer between two sheets of greenhouse poly, adding to the insulation
- Blowing outside air between the two poly layers lets cleaner (less chemical residues from anything recently sprayed in the house), less humid air
Product Shipping Weight
- 8 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: I have a greenhouse that is 96 feet in length? Will this inflation fan work? ANSWER: No. Houses over 60 feet long should use a 148 cfm unit, like the 2EQ0410.(AIR DEFLECTOR AND BRACKET may also be needed with this larger blower, our 4PN0035.) The 60 cfm fan will handle houses smaller than 60 feet according to Ken-Bar growers.
Write Your Own Review