AirSpade 2000 Series with 225 CFM Nozzle and 4-Foot Barrel
Harness the power of compressed air!
AirSpade designed their 2000 Series for speed and efficiency. Use this tool to safely uncover buried objects, utility lines, or even sensitive tree roots. The 2000 Series features the patented AirSpade supersonic nozzle.
This high-performance nozzle generates a laser-like jet that moves at twice the speed of sound. This movement allows for faster, more effective digging than traditional methods. This model provides a flow output of 225 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) AirSpade constructs the 2000 Series with a lightweight yet rugged aluminum.
A dead-man trigger ensures safe operation of the unit. A non-conductive fiberglass barrel provides a degree of protection when uncovering buried electrical lines. This product includes:
- (1) AirSpade 2000 Handle
- (1) 4-foot fiberglass barrel with dirt shield
- (1) 225 CFM stainless steel supersonic nozzle
- Dimensions (inches): 60 x 9.5 x 1.5
- Weight (pounds): 7.3
- Flow (CFM): 225
- Noise level (dB): 124
- Inlet: 3/4-inch NPT (Male)
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Ergonomic, pistol-grip style handle with soft rubber grip
- Comfortable, dead-man trigger
- Air pressure gauge
- Lightweight, fiberglass barrel with adjustable dirt shield
- Extra-hardened, stainless steel supersonic nozzle
- Chicago-style connector
- 7.35 pounds
The AirSpade 2000 Series is used for safely uncovering buried objects, utility lines or sensitive tree roots in a quick and efficient manner.
2. How does the AirSpade 2000 Series nozzle work?
The patented AirSpade supersonic nozzle generates a laser-like jet that moves at twice the speed of sound for faster and more effective digging than traditional methods.
3. What are the compressed air requirements for the AirSpade 2000 Series?
Compressed air requirements range from 25 to 225 CFM at 90 psi, depending on the nozzle type.
4. What type of barrel does the AirSpade 2000 Series come with?
The AirSpade 2000 Series comes with a lightweight, non-conductive fiberglass barrel that provides a degree of protection when uncovering buried electrical lines. The barrel also includes an adjustable dirt shield.