Bare Ground Anti-Snow/De-Icer Spray
Ice in the parking lot and on the sidewalks - what a hassle to deal with.Next time, spray to stop snow or ice from sticking! A single spray lasts up to 2 weeks, and has 8 times the coverage of salts. Note: Please do not apply above 35° Fahrenheit.
Stop damaging ice and snow buildup before it forms with the professional's choice for preventative snow maintenance. Bare Ground anti-icing/de-ice solution will stop the accumulation of up to 3 inches of snow. Bare Ground has been extensively tested and used by the Department of Transportation and Public Works in many snow states throughout the country. Apply as an anti-snow solution before snow falls to stop the accumulation of snow or ice. Bare Ground coats the surface to prevent snow and ice from adhering, working from the bottom up and has a 10 to 14 day anti-bonding residual reactivation effect.
A single spray lasts up to 2 weeks, and has 8 times the coverage of salts. Environmentally safe and biodegradable, harmless to pets and livestock and safe for roofs and leaves, one gallon is equivalent to 50 pounds of salts or pellets. One gallon covers about 1,100 square feet. Dilute with 50% water to protect delicate shrubs and trees, effective to 20 degrees below zero. Magnesium chloride (MgCL2 with inhibitor)
- Stop damaging ice and snow build-up with Bare Ground 5 Gallon De Icer
- The professional's choice for preventative snow maintenance
- Extensively tested and used by DOT and Public Works in snow states
- Apply as an anti-snow solution before snowfall to stop up to 3" of accumulation
- Bare Ground "Teflon Coats" the surface to prevent snow and ice from adhering
- One spray lasts up to 2 weeks and has 8 times the coverage of salts
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable, harmless to pets and livestock, and safe for roofs and eaves
Write Your Own Review