Canyon Vest, Bark, Size 3X Large by Berne
This vest is perfect for layering!
This BERNE Canyon Vest consists of a 100% cotton duck shell with a 100% polyester Sherpa-style inner liner. This size 3XL bark-colored vest features an extended back, an extra-large front pocket, and three inside pockets. Triple-needle stitching at the main seems, combined with reinforced bar tacks at all stress seams, maximize durability.
This BERNE Canyon Vest is perfect for layering. It provides just the right amount of warmth and coverage when it is too warm for a full jacket. For those colder winter days, it fits comfortably under your jacket for added insulation.
BERNE designs this vest with comfort and durability in mind. The 12-ounce sanded cotton duck shell provides a soft, broken-in feel. The Sherpa-style lining and extended back provide extra warmth. Thanks to the triple-needle stitching and reinforced bar tacks, it will keep you warm for years to come!
- Size: 3XL
- Color: Bark
- Shell material: 12-ounce cotton duck
- Lining material: Polyester
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Insulated vest
- Cotton duck shell
- Polyester Sherpa-style lining
- Extended back
- Extra-large front pocket
- Three inside pockets
- Triple-needle stitching at main seams
- Reinforced bar tacks at stress seams
- Designed with comfort and durability in mind
- Perfect for layering â€“ fits comfortably under your jacket for maximum warmth
- Provide just the right amount of warmth and coverage when a full jacket is not necessary
- Sanded cotton duck shell provides a soft, broken-in feel
- Triple-needle stitching, and reinforced bar tacks maximize service life
- 4.22 pounds
The BERNE Bark Canyon Vest is made of a 100% cotton duck shell and a 100% polyester Sherpa style inner liner.
2. What sizes and colors does the BERNE Canyon Vest come in?
The BERNE Canyon Vest comes in size 3XL and colors bark, brown, black, and slate.
3. What features does the BERNE Canyon Vest have to maximize durability?
The BERNE Canyon Vest has triple needle stitching at the main seams and reinforced bar tacks at all stress seams to maximize durability.
4. Is the BERNE Canyon Vest suitable for layering?
Yes, the BERNE Canyon Vest is perfect for layering. It provides just the right amount of warmth and coverage when it is too warm for a full jacket. For those colder winter days, it fits comfortably under your jacket for added insulation.