Original Washed Hooded Jacket, Black, Size 4X Large by Berne
Stay warm season after season!
BERNE manufactures its Original Washed Hooded Jackets from a durable 12-ounce cotton duck fabric. They wash this shell using enzymes for an extra comfortable look and feel. They add a heavyweight quilted liner to the body of the coat for maximum warmth. The sleeves have a taffeta liner for added comfort and easy on/off. These BERNE jackets also feature a three-piece insulated hood with a drawstring closure. This size 4XL jacket is black in color.
This jacket offers an excellent combination of warmth and mobility, making it perfect for working outside in the cold. A pleated, bi-swing action back provides more shoulder and back space for maximum stretch. The pleated shoulders are less restrictive on your arms than traditional sleeves. In addition, BERNE outfits it with plenty of pockets for maximum storage space.
BERNE also designs its Original Washed Hooded Jackets for maximum durability. Triple-needle stitching at the main seems, along with brass rivets at stress points, ensure this coat will keep you warm season after season!
- Size: 4XL
- Color: Black
- Shell material: 12-ounce cotton duck
- Body liner material: Polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeve liner material: Polyester taffeta
- Closure: Zipper
- Hooded: Yes
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Insulated jacket
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Pleated elbows
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Heavy-duty brass front zipper
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Brass rivets on all stress points
- Three inside pockets
- Two front patch pockets
- An excellent combination of warmth, comfort, and mobility
- Perfect for working outside in colder weather
- Insulated hood protects your head and ears from wind
- Pleated, bi-swing action back maximizes room for shoulders for optimal mobility
- Cotton duck fabric resists tears and punctures
- Durable construction provides years of warmth
- 3.66 pounds
The shell material used to make BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jackets is 12 ounce cotton duck fabric.
2. What kind of liner material is used in the body and sleeves of the BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jacket?
Polyester brushed tricot is used as the liner material in the body of the jacket, while the sleeves have a taffeta liner.
3. Does this jacket have a hood?
Yes, BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jackets come with a three piece insulated hood with a drawstring closure.
4. What features make BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jackets durable?
The triple needle stitching at the main seams and brass rivets at all stress points make the jacket highly durable, as does the cotton duck fabric that resists tears and punctures.