Original Washed Hooded Jacket, Black, Size Small by Berne
Stay warm season after season!
BERNE manufactures its Original Washed Hooded Jackets from a durable 12-ounce cotton duck fabric. They wash this shell using enzymes for an extra comfortable look and feel. They add a heavyweight quilted liner to the body of the coat for maximum warmth. The sleeves have a taffeta liner for added comfort and easy on/off. These BERNE jackets also feature a three-piece insulated hood with a drawstring closure. This size small jacket is black in color.
This jacket offers an excellent combination of warmth and mobility, making it perfect for working outside in the cold. A pleated, bi-swing action back provides more shoulder and back space for maximum stretch. The pleated shoulders are less restrictive on your arms than traditional sleeves. In addition, BERNE outfits it with plenty of pockets for maximum storage space.
BERNE also designs its Original Washed Hooded Jackets for maximum durability. Triple-needle stitching at the main seems, along with brass rivets at stress points, ensure this coat will keep you warm season after season!
- Size: Small
- Color: Black
- Shell material: 12-ounce cotton duck
- Body liner material: Polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeve liner material: Polyester taffeta
- Closure: Zipper
- Hooded: Yes
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Insulated jacket
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Pleated elbows
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Heavy-duty brass front zipper
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Brass rivets on all stress points
- Three inside pockets
- Two front patch pockets
- An excellent combination of warmth, comfort, and mobility
- Perfect for working outside in colder weather
- Insulated hood protects your head and ears from wind
- Pleated, bi-swing action back maximizes room for shoulders for optimal mobility
- Cotton duck fabric resists tears and punctures
- Durable construction provides years of warmth
- 3.61 pounds
The jacket is made of 12 ounce cotton duck fabric for the shell, polyester brushed tricot for the body liner, and polyester taffeta for the sleeve liner.
What colors and sizes are available for the BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jacket?
The jacket is available in black, bark, driftwood, and midnight colors. It comes in small size and tall size options are also available.
What features make the BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jacket ideal for gardening and landscaping?
The jacket offers an excellent combination of warmth, comfort, and mobility, making it perfect for working outside in colder weather. The insulated hood protects your head and ears from wind. The pleated, bi swing action back maximizes room for shoulders for optimal mobility. The cotton duck fabric resists tears and punctures, and the durable construction provides years of warmth.
What are the pockets on the BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jacket?
The jacket comes with three inside pockets and two front patch pockets for maximum storage space.