BERNE Slate Canyon Vest, Small
This slate-colored vest is perfect for layering!
This BERNE Canyon Vest consists of a 100% cotton duck shell with a 100% polyester Sherpa-style inner liner. This size small slate-colored vest features an extended back, an extra-large front pocket, and three inside pockets. Triple-needle stitching at the main seems, combined with reinforced bar tacks at all stress seams, maximize durability.
This BERNE Canyon Vest is perfect for layering. It provides just the right amount of warmth and coverage when it is too warm for a full jacket. For those colder winter days, it fits comfortably under your jacket for added insulation.
BERNE designs this vest with comfort and durability in mind. The 12-ounce sanded cotton duck shell provides a soft, broken-in feel. The Sherpa-style lining and extended back provide extra warmth. Thanks to the triple-needle stitching and reinforced bar tacks, it will keep you warm for years to come!
BERNE Canyon Vests are also available in black, bark, and bark
- Size: Small
- Color: Slate
- Shell material: 12-ounce cotton duck
- Lining material: Polyester
- Insulated vest
- Cotton duck shell
- Polyester Sherpa-style lining
- Extended back
- Extra-large front pocket
- Three inside pockets
- Triple-needle stitching at main seams
- Reinforced bar tacks at stress seams
- Designed with comfort and durability in mind
- Perfect for layering – fits comfortably under your jacket for maximum warmth
- Provide just the right amount of warmth and coverage when a full jacket is not necessary
- Sanded cotton duck shell provides a soft, broken-in feel
- Triple-needle stitching, and reinforced bar tacks maximize service life