Soft Toe Wedge Boots, Brown, Men's Size 11 by Carhartt
These boots stand up to rain, sweat, and long hours!
Carhartt Men's Soft Toe Wedge Boots feature a dual-density rubber outsole and a Goodyear; welt. The oil-tanned leather upper has a breathable yet waterproof Storm Defender; membrane. Carhartt outfits the interior of each boot with their FastDry; lining and an extra-thick insole. These size 11 boots are brown in color; see below for additional buying options.
Carhartt designs its Wedge Boots for maximum comfort. The waterproof coating keeps your feet dry in even the heaviest rain. The thick insole offers incredibly support and shock absorbance for all-day wear. The FastDry; lining wicks away sweat and fights off odors. Their dual-density rubber outsole meets STM standards for electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less in dry conditions.
- Size: 11
- Closure: Lace
- Toe type: Soft
- Upper material: Leather
- Upper color: Brown
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Soft-toe work boots
- Oil-tanned upper
- Dual-density rubber outsole
- Goodyear; welt
- Thick cushioned insole
- Storm Defender; membrane
- FastDry; liner
- Designed with maximum comfort and safety in mind
- Oil-tanned leather upper is incredibly durable
- Rubber insole meets ASTM F2413-18 EH standards
- Thick cushioned insole offers maximum support and shock absorbance for all-day wear
- Storm Defender; membrane is waterproof yet breathable to keep your feet cool and dry
- FastDry; liner wicks away sweat and helps prevent food odor
- 4.317181 pounds
Carhartt Men's Soft Toe Wedge Boots stand out because of their durable oil tanned leather upper, dual density rubber outsole, Goodyear welt, and waterproof yet breathable Storm Defender membrane. They also feature a FastDry liner and thick cushioned insole for maximum comfort and sweat and odor control.
Are these boots waterproof?
Yes, these boots are waterproof. They feature a breathable yet waterproof Storm Defender membrane that keeps your feet dry in even the heaviest rain.
Do these boots meet safety standards?
Yes, these boots meet ASTM F2413 18 EH standards for electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less in dry conditions. Their dual density rubber outsole provides superior traction and stability.
Are there any other buying options available?
Yes, these boots are also available in wide sizes, with a steel toe for added protection, and in a tan color.