Council Fire Rake, 1-foot Width
Only 6 left
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $81.90 each and save 0%Buy 6 for $81.86 each and save 0%
As tough a tool as they come! Chop, rake, clear, grade, cultivate - one tool for it all!1-foot wide head; 5-foot handle. Made in the USA! This durable fire rake has been proven out in the field by wildfire fighters who need its fast-clearing power when seconds count. You may not be clearing for fire lines, but you'll appreciate the durability built into the tool that wildfire fighters count on. It's designed to chop, rake, and remove underbrush and vines, but it works equally well for heavy grading and cultivating. Tool steel-cutting teeth are specially sharpened and hardened, then secured to a tough iron cross member. Eye connection with screw attaches the 5-foot long handle. Meets US Forest Service specification 5100-284C. Weight 4.2lb.
- 60" ash handle
- 12" wide overall head, with red enamal coating
- Four teeth with sharpened edges
- Tamp-down style handle socket; can break down easily for storage
- Heavy duty construction for forest fire use, but can be applied to numerous landscape applications
- Can be used to clear brush, chop roots, rake debris
- Ash handle has long, straight grain and provides strength, flexibility and memory
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's Down-to-Earth guarantee. Click here for more details.
Write Your Own Review