Council Tool 1.5lb Hookeroon
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $68.96 each and save 1%Buy 6 for $68.70 each and save 1%
Extremely useful and light weight tool for moving, positioning, and handling logs. Forged steel, 1.5lb Hookeroon head is coated with red enamel to deter rust. Heat treated working end produces fine grain structure Rockwell Hardness Rc 45-55 for safety, shape holding and toughness. Equipped with curved 36" American hickory handle. Eye section is dried to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening. Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with serrated aluminum wedge. Made in the USA! Ship wt. 3lb.
- Forged steel 1.5lb Hookeroon
- Light weight handling tool is useful for positioning and handling logs
- Heat treated working cutting edges produce fine grain structure and Rockwell
- Hardness Rc 45-55 for safety, edge holding and toughness
- Head coated with red enamel to deter rust
- Equipped with curved 36"" American hickory handle
- Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening
- Interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond
- Made in the USA!
- Ship wt. 3lb
Write Your Own Review