Diamond Vantage Vortex Diamond Blades
Ideal for wet and dry cutting applications!Diamond Vantage designed their X400 Vortex Blade to handle a wide variety of tile and stone materials currently trending in the hardscape industry. These supreme quality diamond blades will cut a wide variety of hard materials. From porcelain and granite tile and natural stones, to standard concrete products like pavers, brick and block. The X400 also makes a good demolition blade and can be used to cut old, hard concrete and reinforced concrete. It features a continuous, 9mm turbo rim height for extended blade life. Its ventilated steel core offers superior cooling. And these blades can be used for both wet and dry cutting applications. Available in a variety of sizes. 12" an 14" diameter blades are 1/8" thick and feature a 20mm to 1" knock out arbor. And are intended for use on high speed handsaws, masonry saws, chop saws, and low HP walk behind saws.
- Supreme Quality Diamond Blade!
- X400 Vortex Blade for wide variety of tile and stone materials
- Cuts porcelain and granite tile, natural stones, pavers, brick, and block
- Good for demolition, old hard concrete, and reinforced concrete cutting
- Continuous, 9mm turbo rim height for extended blade life
- Ventilated steel core for superior cooling
- Intended for use on high speed handsaws, masonry saws, chop saws, and low HP walk behind saws
Write Your Own Review