Earthway 12Volt Broadcast Spreader ATV Mount With 80lb Poly Hopper
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 25 for $333.23 each and save 6%Buy 64 for $246.95 each and save 31%
The EarthWay M20 ATV Mount Broadcast Spreader is a great additional tool for your ATV. The M20 has an 80lb/36kg rustproof poly hopper and EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system to ensure even uniform coverage of fertilizer, seed, chemicals, and more. Equipped with a 12-volt motor located inside the hopper, and housed in a thermal-plastic case, the M20 is engineered for performance and long-life. The M20 has an epoxy powder coated frame with a load-bearing capacity of 100lb/45kg, and is designed for horizontal mounting on the front or rear luggage racks. Lever and gauge will mount on either side for easy (non-throttle side) access. Includes wiring harness with an On/Off switch, quick-connect mounting hardware, and Heavy-Duty Rain Cover. The EarthWay M20 will provide years of trouble-free service.
- M20 has a 1,900 cubic inch hopper
- The frame can handle up to 100 lbs
- Powder-coated chassis
- Heavy-duty 12-volt motor
- Effective Spreading Width usually around 7-12ft, but it depends on the mounted height of spreader, rate of travel, weather conditions, cleanliness of impeller, and volume/density/coatings/particle size of the material being spread.
- Features an Easy Quick-connect horizontal mount system
- The heavy-duty 12-volt motor is positioned inside the hopper, which is enclosed in a thermo-plastic case for protection
- The variable rate gauge and lever control can mount to either side
- Fits most brands of ATV's
- 80lb/36kg Hopper capacity ?rustproof poly construction
- 100lb/45kg Load bearing capacity - what the frame will support
- Epoxy Powder Coated Chassis for long life
- Wiring harness with on/off switch
- Mounting hardware included
- Rain Cover included
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Additional Product Information
Product is covered by a manufacturer's 5-year warranty, see Manual for details.
- QUESTION: Does the M20 spreader come with an agitator wire in the bottom of the hopper?
- ANSWER: No, it does not
Write Your Own Review