Elvex Anti-Noise MaxiMuff NRR 28 dB
Looks, protection, and comfort at an affordable price!
Elvex MaxiMuff earmuffs combine efficiency and affordability. These earmuffs feature the distinct fold-out design exclusive to the Elvex brand. The plastic construction provides durability yet weighs only 6.8 ounces. SuperSeal ear cushions provide maximum comfort even during prolonged use.
These earmuffs also feature a cushioned easy-adjust headband, adjustable side clips, and a self-aligning suspension. Elvex MaxiMuff earmuffs provide an NRR rating of 28 dB. Their fully dielectric construction insulates users from electrical shocks and shorts. Elvex SuperSeal ear cushions resist body oils and sweat.
The easy-adjust cushioned headband is virtually indestructible and allows for a quick fit. The Elvex fold-out design prevents their earmuffs from pinching when resting on your neck. These earmuffs provide maximum comfort and protection. Best of all, their low price point makes them affordable enough for your entire crew. These earmuffs are just another way Elvex proves they are the best!
- NRR rating (dB): 28
- Weight (ounces): 6.8
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Distinct fold out design for easy storage
- Durable plastic construction weighs only 6.8 ounces
- SuperSeal ear cushions provide maximum comfort
- Cushioned easy adjust headband and adjustable side clips
- NRR rating of 28 dB for maximum noise reduction
- Fully dielectric construction for protection from electrical shocks and shorts
- Affordable price point for entire crew use
- QUESTION: What is meant by Noise Reduction Rating? ANSWER: That is the number of decibels by which the hearing protector will reduce the noise. For example, if you are working in an environment with a noise level of 90 dB, a protector with 28 dB NNR (Noise Reduction Rating) will reduce the noise 28 decibels. Scientifically that is a lot more than it appears, because every time you reduce noise levels by three decibels it is like cutting it in half.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov