Engine Oil 2-Cycle 6.4fl oz. 6 per Pack
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $22.84 each and save 8%Buy 40 for $14.96 each and save 40%
Burns cleanly in your air-cooled engines while increasing performance!Reduced ring choking and clogging, superior anti-seizure protection and excellent anit-corrosion qualities make this an innovation in lubrication technology. Each 6.4 fl. oz. bottle mixes with 2.5 gallons of gas to make a 50:1 ratio. Packaged in a six pack of plastic bottles.
- Packed six, 6.4 fl. oz. plastic bottles.
- Environmentally friendly, cleaner burning, ultra-low deposit formations
- Reduces ring choking
- Has anti-sezure protection, anti-corrosion qualities
- Meets and exceeds JASO FC qualifications
- Meets and exceeds ISO L-EGD
Additional Product Information
- QUESTION: What is JASO-FC ?
- ANSWER:In 1994, the Japanese Automotive Standards Organization (JASO) developed a standard to address the main performance characteristics of 2-stroke engine oils: lubricity, detergency, initial torque, exhaust smoke formation, and exhaust system blocking. Within this 2-stroke standard, three grades of classifications exist, FA, FB, and FC. JASO FA is the lowest classification of 2-stroke engine oil of the three. This provides the minimum performance characteristics for 2-stroke engines. JASO FB is superior to FA, and JASO FC is the highest grade of the JASO 2-stroke classifications.
Write Your Own Review