Hot-Dip 1/2-Inch Galvanized Eyebolts and Washers Bulk Pack, 12-Inch Bolt Length
A convenient and cost-effective option for tree care professionals!
This pack includes 10 1/2-Inch Hot-Dip Galvanized Eyebolts and 10 1/2-Inch Hot-Dip Galvanized USS Washers. The galvanized eyebolts feature a 1-inch inner-diameter eye. The UNC-threaded shank measures 12 inches in length with a 1/2-inch diameter. Each bolt includes one hex nut. The flat washers measure approximately 3/32 inches thick with an outer diameter of 1-3/8 inches. Choose your desired bolt length above.
Eyebolts and nuts are key components in many tree care applications, including cabling, bracing, and rigging. These bolts offer a working load of 2,600 pounds, making them an excellent option for many of the arborist supplies we offer.
Thanks to the hot-dip galvanization process, these bolts and washers are incredibly durable. They are highly resistant to weather and corrosives for a long service life!
Do not use these bolts for angular loads!
- Bolt count: 10
- Bolt inner eye diameter (inches): 1
- Bolt shank diameter (inches): 1/2
- Bolt shank length (inches): 12
- Bolt threading: UNC
- Bolt minimum thread length (inches): 6
- Bolt maximum workload (pounds): 2,600
- Nut count: 10
- Washer outer diameter (inches): 1-3/8
- Washer inner diameter (inches): 1/2
- Washer thickness (inches): 3/32
- Washer count: 10
- Ship weight (pounds): 9.9
- Bolt, nut, and washer bulk pack
- 10 1/2-Inch Hot-Dip Galvanized Eyebolts with hex nuts
- 10 1/2-Inch Hot-Dip Galvanized USS Washers
- Hot-dip galvanization process
- A key component for many tree care applications
- A perfect match for many of the cabling, bracing, and rigging supplies found in our arborist category
- Hot-dip galvanization process results in an incredibly durable product
- Highly resistant to weather and corrosive chemicals
- Each bolt is marked for traceability