Felco 6 Hand-Pruning Shears, Ergonomic and Compact
Ergonomic, High-Performance Pruning Shears for Comfortable All-Day Use
Felco Model 6 high performance, ergonomic and compact one-hand pruning shears combine excellent maneuverability and cutting power. Swiss made hardened steel blades are replaceable. The precision ground cut blade features a wire cutting notch while the counter blade features a traditional sap groove. One piece forged aluminum handles feature not-slip grips. Rubber shock absorbers allow for a soft closing action which protects the wrist against strain.
And the cutting head is angled to act as a natural extension of the hand. The cutting head setting mechanism can be easily adjusted on the locking segment nut for additional precision. The culmination of all these features is comfortable all day use. The Felco 6 is ideal for medium size hands, yet all Felco one-hand pruning shears enable the highest cut quality, regardless of hand size. Offering a 0.79" cut capacity and measuring 7.68" overall in length.
Lifetime Warranty. Ship wt. 0.5lb
- Designed for smaller hands, overall length 7.7", overall weight 7.5oz.
- The handles are spaced closer together than most other Felcos so it is a better fit for smaller hands.
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Felco 6 Ergonomic & Compact One Hand Pruning Shears
- Excellent maneuverability and cutting power
- Swiss made hardened steel blades are replaceable
- One piece forged aluminum handles feature not slip grips
- Rubber shock absorbers allow for a soft closing action to protect the wrist against strain
- The cutting head is angled to act as a natural extension of the hand
- Lifetime warranty and designed for smaller hands
- QUESTION: Can the Felco blades be sharpened? ANSWER: The Felco blades may be sharpened with a fine stone or file such as our FWF, but after two or three sharpenings you should replace the blade.