Fungisol Micro-Injected Fungicide, Quarter Flat of 24 6 mL Capsules
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
Controls more than 30 foliar and stem diseases!Fungisol™ is a broad-spectrum micro-injectable fungicide. It contains the active ingredients debacarb (1.7%) and carbendazim (0.3%). This enclosed system comes in single-use capsules. This quarter-flat contains 24 6-milliliter capsules. Use Fungisol™ on a wide variety of ornamental, coniferous, and palm trees. It manages more than 30 foliar and stem diseases. It has even demonstrated activity on soil-borne wilt pathogens not typically controlled with traditional fungicide drenches. Please see the technical sheet below for a complete list of target diseases. For a list of product warnings, application methods, and dosage rates, please see the product label below. Fungisol™ has proven its effectiveness in numerous university studies and field tests. Its enclosed system minimizes risk during application. We are unable to sell or ship this product to customers in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, Kentucky, Oregon, and West Virginia.
- Active ingredients: Debacarb (1.7%) and carbendazim (0.3%)
- Capsule volume (milliliters): 6
- Capsules per flat: 24
- Broad-spectrum fungicide
- Contains debacarb and carbendazim
- Micro-injection capsules
- Wholly enclosed system
- Ideal for a wide variety of ornamental, coniferous, and palm trees
- Controls more than 30 different foliar and stem diseases
- Demonstrated activity on soil-borne wilt diseases
- University researched and field tested
- Enclosed system minimizes risks during application
Write Your Own Review