GeoGrid Cellular Paving System
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
Supports up to 350 tons per square meter!The Checkers GeoGrid® is a cellular grid paving system. It features a 100% recycled high-density polyethylene construction. Its interlocking design makes installation fast and easy. Each interlocking square measures 19-1/2 inches and is 1-5/8 inches deep. Each GeoGrid® can support loads up to 350 tons per square meter (load-bearing capacity is dependent on ground conditions).The cellular design of the grids allows the dispersion of excess rain and floodwater. It is ideal for integration into sustainable urban drainage systems (SUDS). It also works very well in areas prone to flooding or with water dispersion problems. You can fill the squares with aggregate or decorative stones to provide robust ground reinforcement in areas of high pedestrian or vehicle use. Alternatively, you can seed with grass for an environmentally friendly and aesthetic solution.GeoGrid® allows for a fast and efficient implementation of permanent ground reinforcement and stabilization. It is perfect for use in car parks, access routes, gateway or entrance areas, equestrian areas, fire and emergency routes, private driveways, or golf cart paths. Checkers proudly manufactures this product in the USA!
- Material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Length (inches): 19-1/2
- Width (inches): 19-1/2
- Height (inches): 1-5/8
- Weight (pounds): 2.4
- Maximum load capacity (tons): 350
- Cellular grid paving system
- High-density polyethylene construction
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Interlocking design
- Includes one interlocking square
- Made in the USA!
- Cellular design of the grids allows the dispersion of excess rain and floodwater
- Works very well in areas prone to flooding or with water dispersion problems
- Ideal for integration into sustainable urban drainage systems (SUDS)
- Interlocking design allows for fast installation
- Can be filled in with decorative stone or with high visibility inserts
- Seed with grass for an environmentally friendly and eye-pleasing setup
- Equal or better axle point load performance compared to other cellular geo-pavers
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review