GroLine Waterproof Hydroponics Portable Meter
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jan 30, 2023 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 12 for $280.76 each and save 5%Buy 24 for $227.14 each and save 23%
Brings simplicity to nutrient testing!This GroLine Portable Meter is designed specifically for hydroponic, aquaponic, and greenhouse growers. Using a single amplified probe measure pH, conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), and temperature makes for hassle-free measurements. With Quick CAL calibrating, the GroLine Meter is quick and easy to calibrate. Using one-point calibration and the Quick Cal solution automatically calibrate your meter for pH and EC in little time. This kit includes:
- HI1285-7 Multi-Parameter Probe (click HERE for replacement probe)
- Quick-Cal calibration solution sachets (3)
- Electrode Cleaning Sachets (3)
- AAA batteries (3)
- Visual Quick-Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Dimensions: 152 x 58 x 30 mm (6 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches)
- Weight: 205 grams (7.2 oz)
- pH range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH accuracy: ± 0.01 pH
- EC range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- EC resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- EC accuracy: ± 2% F.S.
- TDS range: 0 to 3000 ppm (0.5 CF); 0 to 3999 ppm (0.7 CF)
- TDS resolution: 10 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS accuracy; ± 2% F.S.
- Temperature range: 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5°C / 1°F
- Environment: -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Battery type: AAA (3)
- Battery life (approximate): 500 hours of continuous use
- Auto shut-off timer: 8 minutes of non-use
Additional Product Information
The manufacturer covers this meter with a 2-year warranty. They cover the probe with a 6-month warranty.
Write Your Own Review