GURUbind Locking Mulch Binder Coating - 1gal
A Must Have, Final Step to Landscape Beautification!GURUbind™ is an environmentally friendly, patented polymer technology designed to lock particles together and provide exceptional UV and water repellent properties. Ideal for securing mulch, pinestraw, and other landscape bedding material. GURUbind reduces color fade, prolongs breakdown, and prefents washout or loss from wind and water. Increase the visual appeal of landscapes while keeping mulches where they belong. Extending the lifespan of beautification projects will also reduce the costs of replacing mulches that are subject to frequent wash out or rapid fade. GURUbind dries clear, and remains flexible and permiable, allowing water and nutrients to pass through.
This advanced liquid polymer emulsion comes in concentrate form. Simply add 1 part GURUbind and 1 part water to any common tank sprayer. For best result use a fan nozzle to coat lose bedding material. Apply in even passes, slightly overlapping. 1 gallon of GURUbind concentrate will cover 500 - 2000sqft depending on desired amount of hold and porosity of ground cover. This product is a concentrated adhesive. Immediately rinse and clean all equipment thoroughly to avoid damage. Made in the USA! Ship wt. 10lb.
Clean Up Instructions: Completely empty sprayer and rinse well. Fill sprayer with clean water, pressurize, and spray through nozzle until spray is completely clear. Due to the adhesive nature of this product, sprayers must be completely cleared after use to avoid clogging equipment.
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Increase the visual appeal of landscapes while keeping mulches where they belong
- Allows a leaf blower to be used to clear leafs, grass clippings, and debris from landscape beds, without blowing away the bedding material!
- GURUbind is applied with any common sprayer and dries clear
- Remains flexible and permeable, allowing water and nutrients to pass through
- Cost effective - offsets costs associated with frequent washout and rapid color fade
- Sold in concentrate form - simply add 1 part GURUbind and 1 part water and shake well
- For best results apply with a fan nozzle in even passes, slightly overlapping
- 1 gallon of concentrate covers 500 - 2000 sqft depending on desired amount of hold and porosity of ground cover
- Made in the USA!
- Ship wt. 10 lb
- 9.5 pounds