Hormodin 1 Rooting Compound 1lb Container for Roses, Home Garden, Greenhouse Plants
Only 3 left
So easy to use, even for the really challenging stuff!The most convenient, effective rooting compound you can buy! Over the years, thousands of nurserymen and gardeners have come to rely on Hormodin as one of the most dependable rooting compounds available. There's no measuring or mixing required. Just dip the cuttings into the powder, tap off the excess and plant. It's that simple.
Hormodin #1 contains 0.1 active ingredient for roses, home garden and greenhouse plants (good for 35,000 cuttings). 1 lb jug.
- Hormodin 1 for roses, home, garden and greenhouse plants, 1 lb. tin, 0.1% of active ingredient indolebutyric acid.
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Hormodin 1 Rooting Compound is the most convenient and effective rooting compound available for professionals and gardeners alike.
- With no measuring or mixing required, Hormodin 1 makes propagation incredibly easy even for the toughest plant specimens.
- The Hormodin 1 Container comes with 1lb of rooting compound that is good for up to 35,000 cuttings in roses, home gardens, and greenhouse plants
- Hormodin 1 contains 0.1% of active ingredient indolebutyric acid for optimum results.
- Thousands of nurserymen and gardeners have come to trust Hormodin 1 as a dependable and reliable choice for their plant propagation needs.
- Have concerns about mold development in the container? As long as the mold is completely removed from the concentrate, the product will remain safe and effective.
- Create a thriving garden with Hormodin 1 Rooting Compound!
Product Shipping Weight
- 1.2 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: If my product retained moisture inside the container and mold developes, can it still be used? ANSWER: As long as the mold is completely removed from the concentrate, there will be no ill effects on the product. When sealing container, make sure no moisture is retained in the container.
Write Your Own Review