Hormodin 3 Rooting Compound for Difficult to Root Plants, 1/2lb Container
Only 6 left
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $39.57 each and save 1%Buy 6 for $39.45 each and save 1%
So easy to use, even for the really challenging stuff!The most convenient, effective rooting compound you can buy! Over the years, thousands of nurserymen and gardeners have come to rely on Hormodin as one of the most dependable rooting compounds available. There's no measuring or mixing required. Just dip the cuttings into the powder, tap off the excess and plant. It's that simple.
Hormodin #3 contains 0.8 active ingredient and is prepared specially for propagating the more difficult to root varieties, including many of the evergreens and dormant leafless cuttings (good for 17,500 cuttings). 0.5 lb jug.
- 0.8% of active ingredient indolebutyric acid, 1/2lb. tin. Eight ounces of Hormodin 3 will treat at least 17,500 average cuttings
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Hormodin 3 Rooting Compound 1/2lb Container for Difficult to Root Plants
- Easy to use even for challenging plants
- Most convenient and effective rooting compound available
- Dependable product for nurserymen and gardeners alike
- No measuring or mixing required, just dip and plant
- Specially prepared for difficult to root varieties
- Treats at least 17,500 average cuttings with 0.8% active ingredient
- Mold can be removed and product remains effective
Product Shipping Weight
- 0.6 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: If my product retained moisture inside the container and mold developes, can it still be used? ANSWER: As long as the mold is completely removed from the concentrate, there will be no ill effects on the product. When sealing container, make sure no moisture is retained in the container.
Write Your Own Review