Imidacloprid Liquid Insecticide Concentrate
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $54.67 each and save 2%Buy 55 for $51.40 each and save 7%
Stop the emerald ash borer as well as the Asian longhorned beetle (ALB), which has been found in NY, Chicago, NJ, MA and now Ohio! The ALB attacks many hardwood trees including maples, elms, and ash.IMIDACLOPRID water soluble packet (WSP) is a liquid insecticide concentrate which can be used at very low rates and applied as a foliar spray, soil broadcast spray, soil injection or soil drench to control grubs, weevils, and other soil and turf inhabiting pests.
For use in foliar and systemic insect control in turfgrass, and landscape ornamentals. Soil applications are taken up by plant, ornamental, and tree roots into twigs, stems, and foliage. Also apply to turfgrass, ornamentals, trees, shrubs, flowers, groundcovers, and in and around commercial or residential buildings. Most applications of IMIDACLOPRID 75 WSP require the use of a one or two gallon pressurized sprayer.
There are 4 x 1.6 oz water soluble packets in each envelope. The coverage area of 1 envelope of IMIDACLOPRID 75 WSP will depend entirely on the type of pest you are treating and the area that is being treated. Priced individually, per envelope.
- Ship wt 1 lb
- Priced individually, per envelope There are four 1.6 oz water soluble packets in each envelope
- The coverage area of 1 envelope of IMIDACLOPRID 75 WSP will depend entirely on the type of pest you are treating and the area that is being treated
- Active ingredient is Imidacloprid.....75%
- Controls grubs in lawns and turf
- Easy to apply with a hand held sprayer
- This product was brought in by frequent customer request
- One benefit of reducing grubs is you reduce the food source of moles, thus reducing mole activity in lawns
Write Your Own Review