Jameson Fixed Pulley Pruner Assembly
Estimated in stock on Jun 19, 2023 Remind Me!
Forged steel components maximize service life!
The Jameson Fixed Pulley Pruner Assembly includes a Jameson Pole Pruner Head with an attached adapter and rope. The Jameson Pole Pruner Head features an all-steel design with forged steel components. Jameson outfits each head with an enhanced spring and a removable upper spring pin and blade bolt.
This Fixed Pulley Pruner Assembly makes trimming even larger branches easier than ever. The Jameson JA-14 head has a large throat and offers a generous 1-1/4-inch cutting capacity. A raised hook edge reduces blade drag during use. The enhanced, stiffer spring allows for smoother cutting and less sticking.
Thanks to its forged steel components, this pruner assembly offers incredible strength and durability. Blade sharpening/replacement is very easy thanks to the removeable spring pin and blade bolt.
- Cutting capacity (inches): 1-1/4
- Base diameter (inches): 1-1/4
- Ship weight (pounds): 2.6
- Pruner head assembly includes head, adapter, and rope
- Includes a Jameson JA-14 Pole Pruner Head
- All-steel head construction
- Unique gold color
- Forged steel components
- Enhanced spring
- Raised hook edge
- Adjustable blade bolt
- Generous cutting capacity makes cutting even larger branches easier
- All-steel construction and forged steel components maximize durability
- Enhanced spring provides a stiffer operation for smoother cutting and less sticking
- Raised hook edge reduces blade drag during use
- Removable spring pin and blade bolt make blade sharpening/replacement fast and easy