Jameson Telescoping Fiberglass Pole
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jun 10, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $152.12 each and save 5%Buy 75 for $121.67 each and save 24%
Lightweight, durable, and easy to use!Jameson constructs their Telescoping Poles using high-quality fiberglass. These poles measure 8 feet in length when collapsed and 14 feet when fully extended. Jameson equips them with a rubber end cap on one end and a female ferrule on the opposite end. These poles also feature Jameson?s Double-Lock System. Jameson Telescoping Poles help make it easier to prune those hard-to-reach branches. The lightweight fiberglass makes them easy to use and reduces fatigue during long work sessions. The female ferrule allows you to switch from pruner head to saw with ease. These poles fit our wooden pruner head adaptors, so they work with your existing pruner heads. Jameson?s Double-Lock System provides you with a secure connection no matter far you have the pole extended. This system combines an internal lock and an external cap to maximize safety. To lock, just twist the pole to and tighten the threaded outer collar! Do NOT use these telescoping poles with extension poles or the Big Shot Launcher. Doing so could result in tool damage or injury to the user. Due to is dimensions, this product must ship via motor freight. It is not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Color: Safety yellow
- Collapsed length (feet): 8
- Maximum extended length (feet): 14
- Weight (pounds): 3-3/4
Product Shipping Restrictions
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
- Durable yet lightweight fiberglass construction
- Extends from 8 to 14 feet
- Rubber end cap
- Female ferrule
- Double-lock system
- Lightweight construction reduces user fatigue
- Female ferrule allows you to switch from pruner head to saw blade quickly
- Ferrule fits Leonard Wooden Pruner Head Adaptors
- Double-lock system provides a secure connection — even at maximum length
- Just twist the pole and tighten the collar for a safe connection
Write Your Own Review