Landscape Fabric 4oz. Non-Woven 3ft x 360ft
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $115.74 each and save 3%Buy 6 for $113.35 each and save 5%
Non-Woven, Needle Punched Fabric is manufactured with polypropylene fibers formed into a dimensionally stable network. 4oz non-woven fabric is made to a 80 x 80 lbs tensile strength specification. This unique fabric offers excellent strength and longevity. It is rot, mildew, and UV resistant. And is inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals. Non-woven needle punch fabric allows for high water flow, and prevents soil erosion. Commonly used for filtration and drainage system installation and offers drainage protection. It is also used as an underlayment, separates sub-grade soil from aggregate under sidewalks, roads, and patios. To prevent unwanted erosion and heave
- Tensile Strength: 80 x 80 lbs.
- Elongation: 50%
- CBR Puncture: 210 lbs.
- Trapezoidal Tear: 30 x 30 lbs.
- UV resistance (500hrs): 70%
- Water Flow Rate: 150 gpm/ft²
Rolls are UPS shippable EXCEPT 12.5' must go motor freight
- Non-woven needle punch fabric
- Allows high water flow
- Soil separation for added stability
- High strength/dimensionally stable
- Promotes healthy vegetation
- Prevents soil erosion
- Rot & mildew resistant
- Inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals
- Drainage System Installation & Drainage Protection
- Heavy Rip-Rap/Boulder Retaining Walls
- Underlayment - separates aggregate foundation from subgrade
Additional Product Information
- To maintain product availability this product may be sourced from various manufacturers. Minor differences in appearance may be noticed in product from one source when compared to another - Regarding this particular non-woven fabric: Subtle differences in the calendaring process may be observed, but have no effect on product performance. Product from all sources are reviewed, tested, and subject to quality check before sale. A.M. Leonard guarantees all product to function and conform to the general specifications of the product.
- SPEC Sheet
Write Your Own Review