Leonard 2-Wheeled, 10-Cubic-Foot Capacity Poly Tray Wheelbarrows with Narrow, Diamond Tread Tires
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $310.06 each and save 2%Buy 6 for $306.20 each and save 3%
The perfect mix of strength and maneuverability!
The perfect mix of strength and maneuverability!This Leonard 10-Cubic-Foot Capacity Poly Tray Wheelbarrow features a durable orange ABS plastic tray. We equip this wheelbarrow with extra-thick hardwood handles. These handles measure 1-5/8-inch by 2 inches and are 5 feet in length. Leonard Wheelbarrows feature a welded tray support, wide carriage bolt heads, and a heavy-duty undercarriage. An added U-brace allows these wheelbarrows to carry even the heaviest loads! We also equipped them with upgraded precision ball bearings and a 5/8-inch steel axle. This model includes one narrow flat-free tire with a diamond tread pattern. This tire measures 16 inches in diameter and 3 inches in width. Our 10-Cubic-foot wheelbarrows support up to 750 pounds. The combination of features and low-profile design increases stability. This increased stability allows you to transport even the most substantial loads over uneven surfaces with ease. Leonard Poly Tray Wheelbarrows provide the perfect mix of strength and maneuverability. Their high-quality design and construction make them last a lifetime. We back this up with our lifetime warranty! Due to is dimensions, this product must ship via motor freight. It is not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- Tray volume (cubic feet): 10
- Tray weight capacity (pounds): 750
- Tray color: Orange
- Axle size (inches): 5/8
- Tire type: Flat-free (diamond tread)
- Tire diameter (inches): 16
- Tire width (inches): 3
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle thickness (inches): 1-5/8 x 2
- Durable ABS plastic tray
- Low-profile design
- Extra-thick hardwood handles
- Welded tray support
- Heavy-duty undercarriage
- Wide carriage head bolts
- Precision ball bearings
- 5/8-inch axle
- ABS plastic tray holds 10-Cubic-feet of material
- Low-profile design increases maneuverability with heavy loads
- Extra-thick hardwood handles provide increased leverage
- Increased support allows for heavier loads
Product Shipping Restrictions
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
Additional Product Information
Product Warranty Information
We cover this product with our lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review