Poly Tray Wheelbarrow, Orange 6 cu ft Tray with Narrow, Diamond Tread Tire by A.M. Leonard
The perfect mix of strength and maneuverability!
This Leonard 6-Cubic-Foot Capacity Poly Tray Wheelbarrow features a durable orange ABS plastic tray. Its extra-thick hardwood handles measure 1-5/8-inch by 2 inches and are 5 feet in length. Leonard Wheelbarrows feature a welded tray support, wide carriage bolt heads, and a heavy-duty undercarriage.
We also equipped them with upgraded precision ball bearings and a 5/8-inch steel axle. This model includes one narrow flat-free tire with a diamond tread pattern. This tire measures 16 inches in diameter and 3 inches in width.
Our 6-cubic-foot wheelbarrows support up to 500 pounds. The combination of features and low-profile design increases stability. This increased stability allows you to transport even the most substantial loads over uneven surfaces with ease. Leonard Poly Tray Wheelbarrows provide the perfect mix of strength and maneuverability. Their high-quality design and construction make them last a lifetime. We back this up with our lifetime warranty!
- Tray volume (cubic feet): 6
- Tray weight capacity (pounds): 500
- Tray color: Orange
- Axle size (inches): 5/8
- Tire type: Flat-free (diamond tread)
- Tire diameter (inches): 16
- Tire width (inches): 3
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle thickness (inches): 1-5/8 x 2
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- Durable ABS plastic tray
- Low-profile design
- Extra-thick hardwood handles
- Welded tray support
- Heavy-duty undercarriage
- Wide carriage head bolts
- Precision ball bearings
- 5/8-inch axle
- ABS plastic tray holds 6-cubic-feet of material
- Low-profile design increases maneuverability with heavy loads
- Extra-thick hardwood handles provide increased leverage
- Increased support allows for heavier loads
- 63 pounds
The tray capacity of the Leonard Wheelbarrow is 6 cubic feet.
2) What is the weight capacity of this wheelbarrow?
This wheelbarrow can support up to 500 pounds.
3) What type of tire does this wheelbarrow have?
This wheelbarrow features one narrow flat free tire with a diamond tread pattern.
4) What makes the Leonard Poly Tray Wheelbarrow unique?
The Leonard Poly Tray Wheelbarrow includes features such as a low profile design, extra thick hardwood handles, welded tray support, heavy duty undercarriage, wide carriage head bolts, precision ball bearings, and a 5/8 inch axle for increased stability and maneuverability when transporting heavy loads.