Leonard Disease ShieldCopper Soap, 1 Gallon
This soap is your natural solution to disease control!Leonard Disease Shield Copper Soap offers exceptional residual protection. Its active ingredient, copper, is a natural disease control method. Copper ions prevent disease pathogens from growing, continually protecting your crops. Once applied, Disease Shield begins releasing these ions. Water from your rain or your hose activates residual soap and continues to protect your plants from disease. Mix at a rate of 5.2 ounces of soap per 1 gallon of water.
We are sorry for the inconvenience! THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: OH, IL, PA, IN, MI and is RESTRICTED IN AK!
- Active ingredient: Copper
- Container volume (ounces): 128
- Copper soap
- Natural disease control
- A natural solution to disease control and prevention
- Controls many diseases including anthracnose, leaf spot, blight, soft rot, powdery mildew, and bacterial leaf spot
- Residual soap releases ions for weeks during rain events to protect your plants
- Compatible in an IPM program
Write Your Own Review