Leonard Disease ShieldCopper Soap, 1 Quart
This soap offers excellent residual protection!Leonard Disease Shield Copper Soap is your solution to disease control. Its active ingredient, copper, is a natural disease control method. Copper ions prevent disease pathogens from growing, continuing to protect your crops. Once applied, Disease Shield begins releasing these ions. Water from rain or your hose activates residual soap and continues to protect your plants from disease. Mix at a rate of 5.2 ounces of soap per 1 gallon of water.
We are sorry for the inconvenience! THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: OH, IL, PA, IN, MI and is RESTRICTED IN AK!
- Active ingredient: Copper
- Container volume (ounces): 32
- Copper soap
- Natural disease control
- A natural solution to disease control and prevention
- Controls many diseases including anthracnose, leaf spot, blight, soft rot, powdery mildew, and bacterial leaf spot
- Residual soap releases ions for weeks during rain events to protect your plants
- Compatible in an IPM program
Write Your Own Review