Leonard Folding Pruning Knife ABS Handle
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 70 for $14.69 each and save 8%Buy 180 for $9.62 each and save 40%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
A.M. Leonard quality is now available in a pruning knife!Stainless steel AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) type 420 blade for ultimate sharpness makes tough pruning jobs easy! The handles are ABS plastic with carbon steel inner liners for incredible strength and they feature a satin orange finish with our logo proudly displayed. 4" handle with 2 1/2" curved blade.
- 4" ABS plastic handle
- 2 1/2" curved stainless steel blade
- Razor-sharp stainless steel
- Hook-shape blade
- Bright orange ABS plastic handle
- Lanyard hole in the handle
- Blade folds into the handle
- Razor edge makes a clean cut, stainless steel has a long life
- Hook blade aids in pruning tasks; flowers, vines green branches etc
- Orange color makes it visible if you drop it
- Lanyard hole makes it handy to hang on the wall
- Folding blade feature makes it handy to carry into the field
- A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
- QUESTION: What is AISI type 420? ANSWER: It means the steel contains increased carbon to improve mechanical properties. Typical applications include surgical instruments and fine cutlery. Excellent polishability.
Write Your Own Review