Leonard Lay Flat Supply Hose, 50 Feet
This hose moves a lot of water, and moves it quickly!To make our Leonard Lay Flat Supply Hoses, we wrap a synthetic yarn jacket around a Mertex® lining. This hose features an orange Permatek HP™; coating. We outfit each one with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Thread (GHT) couplers. This model measures one inch in diameter and 50 feet in length. We designed this Leonard Lay Flat Hoses to act as a supply hose. Use it for larger sprinklers and filling tanks. It also works well for the discharge side of a pump. Once you finish the job, roll up the hose and store it. We spent years researching the ideal lay flat hose. For this hose, we gained inspiration from the hoses used to fight wildfires. Our research resulted in a hose with superior resistance to heat, abrasion, and puncture. The unique Mertex® lining reduces friction, which maximizes flow rate. The orange Permatek HP™; allows for additional abrasion resists and prevents mold and mildew buildup. We cover this hose with a 5-year commercial warranty and a lifetime warranty for homeowners!
- Hose diameter (inches): 1
- Hose length (feet): 50
- Maximum pressure (pounds per square inch): 450
- Hose weight (pounds): 5
- Hose color: Orange
- Coupler material: Aluminum
- Coupler diameter (inches): 3/4
- Lay flat hose
- Synthetic spun yarn jacket
- Mertex® lining
- Permeatek HP™ treatment
- Aluminum GHT couplers
- Use as a supply line hose for sprinklers, tanks, and pumps
- Hose lays flat when not in use and rolls up for easy storage
- Moves a large volume of water quickly
- Mertex® lining reduces friction, increasing flow rate
- Permatek HP™ treatment increases abrasion resistance and prevents mold/mildew growth
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters Laboratories and Factory Mutual
- Meets or exceed all performance requirements of U.S.D.A. spec 5100-187B when coated
- For commercial use, we cover this product with a 5-year warranty.
- For homeowners, we cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review