Leonard Lay Flat Supply Hose, 50 Feet
This hose moves a lot of water, and moves it quickly!
To make our Leonard Lay Flat Supply Hoses, we wrap a synthetic yarn jacket around a Mertex lining. This hose features an orange Permatek HP coating. We outfit each one with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Thread (GHT) couplers. This model measures one inch in diameter and 50 feet in length.
We designed this Leonard Lay Flat Hoses to act as a supply hose. Use it for larger sprinklers and filling tanks. It also works well for the discharge side of a pump. Once you finish the job, roll up the hose and store it.
We spent years researching the ideal lay flat hose. For this hose, we gained inspiration from the hoses used to fight wildfires. Our research resulted in a hose with superior resistance to heat, abrasion, and puncture. The unique Mertex lining reduces friction, which maximizes flow rate. The orange Permatek HP allows for additional abrasion resists and prevents mold and mildew buildup. We cover this hose with a 5-year commercial warranty and a lifetime warranty for homeowners!
- Hose diameter (inches): 1
- Hose length (feet): 50
- Maximum pressure (pounds per square inch): 450
- Hose weight (pounds): 5
- Hose color: Orange
- Coupler material: Aluminum
- Coupler diameter (inches): 3/4
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- Lay flat hose
- Synthetic spun yarn jacket
- Mertex; lining
- Permeatek HP treatment
- Aluminum GHT couplers
- Use as a supply line hose for sprinklers, tanks, and pumps
- Hose lays flat when not in use and rolls up for easy storage
- Moves a large volume of water quickly
- Mertex; lining reduces friction, increasing flow rate
- Permatek HP treatment increases abrasion resistance and prevents mold/mildew growth
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters Laboratories and Factory Mutual
- Meets or exceed all performance requirements of U.S.D.A. spec 5100-187B when coated
The hose has a diameter of 1 inch and a length of 50 feet.
What is the function of the Leonard Lay Flat Supply Hose?
The hose acts as a supply hose and can be used for larger sprinklers, filling tanks, and the discharge side of a pump.
What are the materials used in making the Leonard Lay Flat Supply Hose?
The hose features a synthetic spun yarn jacket wrapped around a Mertex lining and is treated with Permatek HP. The couplers are made of aluminum with a diameter of 3/4 inch.
What features make the Leonard Lay Flat Supply Hose unique?
The unique Mertex lining reduces friction, increasing the flow rate and the Permatek HP treatment provides additional abrasion resistance while preventing mold and mildew buildup. The hose also lays flat when not in use and rolls up for easy storage. It meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters Laboratories, Factory Mutual, and U.S.D.A. spec 5100 187B when coated.