Leonard Nursery Truck Extended Lift 1,600 Pounds, Pneumatic Tires
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $405.23 each and save 3%Buy 75 for $352.13 each and save 16%
The toughest trucks in the industry!We engineer our Leonard Nursery Trucks for maximum strength and durability. The 22-Series trucks feature a taller frame, a wider cradle, and extra lower strapping. We build the frame of this cart using 1-1/4-inch diameter 12-gauge steel piping. Double vertical tubes create a strong and rigid construction. We equip each of our Leonard Nursery Trucks with a solid 1-inch steel axle. This model includes two 16-inch diameter pneumatic tires. Oilite wheel bearings outlast most other bearings on the market. Our durable double-vinyl grips provide you with maximum control when transporting heavy materials. Use Leonard Nursery Carts to move containers, large stones, or any bagged materials. Their well-balanced design allows you to move loads of up to 1,600 pounds with ease! The full-sized tires reduce tracking and provide increased stability in soft soils. We design our Leonard Nursery Trucks to exceed your expectations. The superior strength of the steel tubing resists bending under even the heaviest of loads. The double vertical tubes further enhances the strength of these carts. We make these carts in the USA and back them with our lifetime warranty! Due to its dimensions, this product must ship via motor freight. It is not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame height (inches): 63-1/2
- Frame depth (inches): 28-1/2
- Frame width (inches): 39
- Nose depth (inches): 15-1/4
- Nose width (inches): 22
- Piping diameter (inches): 1-1/4
- Piping thickness (gauge): 12
- Tire diameter (inches): 16
- Tire width (inches): 6-1/2
- Weight capacity (pounds): 1,600
- Durable steel frame with double vertical tubes
- Solid 1-inch steel axle
- Two 16-inch pneumatic tires
- Oilite wheel bearings
- Double vinyl grips
- Made in the USA!
- Well-balanced design allows for easy operation
- Extra-deep design holds large containers, pots, and drums
- Move up to 1,600 pounds with relative ease
- Full-sized tires reduce tracking and increase stability
- Double vertical frame provides exceptional strength
- Oilite bearings last longer than other bearings
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
QUESTION: In what order do I install the hardware when mounting the wheels? ANSWER: The order of washers is not important as long as you have at least one on each side of the wheel. The crescent moon shaped arc rings go on the outside in the groove at the end of the axle.
Write Your Own Review