Polyurethane Hose, 5/8in Diameter x 25ft Length by A.M. Leonard
A lightweight yet durable all-season hose!
We make this hoses using high-performance polyurethane. It features strain reliefs at each end and lead-free, chrome-plated brass fittings. This hose measures 5/8-inch in diameter and 25 feet in length.
This Leonard Polyurethane Hose offers an operating pressure of 150 psi and a burst strength of 450 psi. It operates in temperatures from -40*F to 120*F, providing you with an all-season watering solution. It is entirely safe to drink from as it is free of toxic chemicals like lead, BPA, and phthalates.
The premium quality of our polyurethane allows us to use less material. This reduction in materials makes this hose lighter than similar PVC and rubber hoses. The engineered strain reliefs prevent kinking and reduce the likelihood of failures at the coupler areas. We cover this hose with a 5-year commercial warranty and a lifetime warranty for homeowners!
- Material: Polyurethane
- Diameter (inches): 5/8
- Length (feet): 25
- Weight (pounds): 11
- Minimum operating temperature (Degrees Fahrenheit): -40
- Maximum operating temperature (Degrees Fahrenheit): 120
- Operating pressure (psi): 150
- Burst strength (psi): 450
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- Premium, high-performance polyurethane construction
- Engineered strain reliefs at either end
- Machined, lead-free brass fittings with chrome plating
- Operating pressure of 150 psi and burst strength of 450 psi
- All-season operating temperatures
- Entirely safe for drinking water
- Completely free from lead, BPA, and phthalates
- Strain reliefs prevent kinking and lessen failure rate
- 2.95 pounds
The Leonard Polyurethane Hose, 25 Feet is made from premium, high performance polyurethane material.
2. What is the diameter and length of this hose?
It measures 5/8 inch in diameter and 25 feet in length.
3. What is the operating pressure and burst strength of the Leonard Polyurethane Hose, 25 Feet?
This hose offers an operating pressure of 150 psi and a burst strength of 450 psi.
4. Is it safe to drink water from this hose?
Yes, it is entirely safe to drink from as it is free of toxic chemicals like lead, BPA, and phthalates.