Leonard Leather Sheath with Clip and Belt Slot, for 9-inch Pruners
Molded leather case with clip-on action - Clip onto your belt or slip belt through slots ... this heavy duty case will keep your shears handy - safely! For 9" shears.
- Overall 12" long
- Approx 4" wide at top
- Holster approx 7" deep, 2 and 3/4" wide
- Lockstiched and riveted construction
- Made of top grain steer hide leather
- Slots to slide belt through
- Metal clip as well
- Hole for hanging at top
- A.M. Leonard logo imprinted on the front
- Leonard's own pruner case slips on belt for easy and safe accesibility.
- For 9" shears and larger
- Also fits our A700 saw very well, when the saw is inserted narrow side down
- Keep your pruners handy while using a saw or lopper, or stopping to pull a few weeds
- Keep on a web-belt with other tools, when you are ready to work, just put on the entire belt
- Use the metal clip for quick on/off, on a belt or a pocket
- Protect your back pocket, and quit getting poked when you sit down
- Great for storage as well
- Product is covered by A.M Leonard's one-year guarantee against manufacturer defects.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!