Libman Quick-Connect 24-Inch Push Broom
Only 9 left
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $33.75 each and save 1%Buy 6 for $33.59 each and save 1%
Perfect size for storing in your vehicle!The Libman® Quick-Connect Push Broom features a clamp-style connection. The 24-inch wide head has 4-inch long staple set bristles. Libman® equips this broom with a 60-inch long, 1-inch diameter steel handle. This handle has a 5-inch long hand grip with a hanger hole.
The Libman® 4-Inch Quick-Connect Push Broom is perfect for cleaning rough surfaces like stone, concrete, and pavement. It works on dry, wet, and even sticky debris. The clamp-style connection makes assembly and disassembly extremely easy without the need for tools. Storing the head and handle separately means this broom takes up much less space in your vehicle or tool storage area.
Libman® makes this broom to last. The firm yet flexible bristles provide years of service life. The steel handle provides durability without adding too much weight. Plus, Libman® makes this broom in the USA!
- Overall length (inches): 64
- Overall width (inches): 25
- Overall weight (pounds): 3-1/3
- Head width (inches): 24
- Bristle material: Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Bristle length (inches): 4
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle diameter (inches): 1
- Rough surfaces push broom
- Clamp-style connection
- Solid, one-piece polymer block
- Non-flagged staple-set bristles
- Steel handle with hand grip
- Made in the USA!
- Great for indoor or outdoor surfaces
- Works with dry, wet, or sticky debris
- Clamp-style connection allows for quick, tool-less assembly and disassembly
- Separate head and handle take up less storage space
- Perfect size for keeping in your work vehicle
Write Your Own Review