Monterey B.t. Biological Insecticide Concentrate,1 Gallon
Only 5 left
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $116.98 each and save 2%Buy 6 for $115.44 each and save 3%
Naturally controls the worms and caterpillars that feast on your plants!Monterey B.t. Biological is an all-natural, OMRI-listed insecticide that targets worms and caterpillars. It contains the active ingredient kurstaki. Kurstaki is a subspecies of the naturally-occurring bacteria Bacillus thuringiensis. This is a one-gallon bottle.
Once ingested, Monterey B.t. causes disease in the digestive systems of worms and caterpillars. This sickness causes the insects to stop feeding and eventually die. Use Monterey B.t. Biological Insecticide on your fruits, vegetables, shade trees, and flowers.
You can safely apply Monterey B.t. Biological Insecticide at any time, including the day of harvest. For best results, apply directly to your plants at the first sign of an infestation. Mix at a rate of 2 fluid ounces per 3 gallons of water. This mixture covers up to 1,000 square feet. Also available in a Ready To Use formula.
- Active ingredient: Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki
- Volume (gallons): 1
- Mix rate: 2 fluid ounces per 3 gallons of water
- Approximate mixture coverage area (square feet): 1,000
- Approximate coverage area per bottle (square feet): 64,000
- All-natural OMRI-listed insecticide
- Eliminates worms and caterpillars
- OMRI-listed safe for organic gardening
- Works on fruits, vegetables, shade trees, and flowers
- Safe to use up to and on the day of your harvest
Write Your Own Review