Radius Root Slayer Mini Digger
A mighty tool in a small size!
Radius equips their Root Slayer Mini Digger with a small 9-1/4-inch by 7-1/4-inch carbon steel blade. This serrated blade features a no-slip, double-pointed tip. Radius attaches this blade to a lightweight yet durable fiberglass shaft.
They finish it with a cushioned O-shaped handle. The Root Slayer Mini Digger is excellent for working while seated or kneeling. It works extremely well for working in raised beds.
The comfortable O-handle allows you to move your hands into a more natural position, reducing fatigue during use. Radius designed this tool to be small, yet mighty in function! Its razor-sharp teeth slice through roots with ease. The double-pointed tip penetrates weedy, root-filled soil with little to no slipping. The industrial-strength carbon steel blade digs through even the toughest soils without bending or breaking.
- Product weight (pounds): 2-3/4
- Overall length (inches): 29
- Overall width (inches): 7-1/4
- Blade material: Carbon steel
- Blade length (inches): 9-1/4
- Blade width (inches): 7-1/4
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Multi-purpose digging tool
- Lightweight and compact size
- Serrated carbon steel blade
- Double-pointed blade tip
- Fiberglass handle
- Cushioned O-handle
- Excellent for working from a standing or a kneeling position
- Works extremely well for digging in raised beds
- Cushioned O-shaped handle makes the tool comfortable to use
- Razor-sharp teeth slice through roots
- Double-pointed tip prevents the tool from slipping during use
- Carbon steel blade resists bending and breaking
- 2.75 pounds
The blade on the Root Slayer Mini Digger is 9 1/4 inches by 7 1/4 inches.
What materials is the Root Slayer Mini Digger made of?
The Root Slayer Mini Digger features a carbon steel blade and a fiberglass handle.
What makes the Root Slayer Mini Digger ideal for use in raised beds?
The compact size and double pointed blade tip of the Root Slayer Mini Digger make it excellent for working in raised beds.
Can the Root Slayer Mini Digger be used while kneeling or seated?
Yes, the Root Slayer Mini Digger is designed to be comfortable and effective to use while either kneeling or seated.