Root Assassin Shovel and Saw, 48-Inch D-Grip Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 12 for $55.87 each and save 3%Buy 24 for $49.38 each and save 14%
This is an award-winning shovel!Garden Product Review chose the Root Assassin as the winner of their Golden Shovels Award. The Root Assassin is excellent for clearing out overgrown areas of gardens, forests, or brush. The engineered bone structure adds amazing strength. The curved sharpened tip cuts roots easily. The unique shape of the serrated teeth, located on both sides of the shovel, withstands the toughest jobs. When the teeth wear down, you can easily sharpen them with a wheel or grinder. The secret of this shovel is that the teeth cut roots when pushing in and pulling out of the ground. Root Assassin uses solid industrial grade steel when manufacturing this shovel and finish it by applying a sleek silver-colored powder coat. They design the steel shaft with ergonomics in mind and top it with a durable solid poly / rubber-coated bright red handle for comfort and ease of locating amid the grounds. Weighing only 4 pounds, this shovel is light enough to be taken along for a long day yet strong and dense enough to provide the leverage needed to get the job done! It is an excellent addition to your garden tools. This is the king among gardening tools and easily beats all metal shovels. Its shovel / saw combo makes it totally unique. This is the original root shovel - often imitated, but never duplicated! Do NOT use as a lever - max weight is 250 pounds.
- Overall length (inches): 48
- Blade length (inches): 16-1/2
- Blade width (inches): 6 (tapers to 3)
- Tooth count (per side): 16
- Blade material: 14-gauge steel
- Overall weight (pounds): 4
- Patented all-purpose garden shovel & saw.
- Forward turned-step for secure foot placement
- Comfort D-grip for added leverage and control
- Angled teeth act like a saw blade and keep the blade clear of dirt
- The serrated edges easily slice through roots!
- Great for metal detecting!
Write Your Own Review