Soil Moist Seed Coat
Decreases germination time!
Seed Coat is a cross-linked polymer and graphite compound. Soil Moist developed this water-saving product in a dry powder form. This jar contains eight ounces of Seed Coat.
Soil Moist Seed Coat increases germination and seed establishment while reducing overall germination time. It works with all types of grass and wildflower seed. The polyacrylate polymer in Seed Coat retains excess moisture from water and humidity.
This excess moisture promotes faster germination by softening the tissues within the seed. The graphite material retains heat on the seed surface, which also aids in germination. Soil Moist developed Seed Coat with efficiency in mind. Just mix the dry powder in with your grass seed, and you are ready to spread. The graphite promotes an even coverage by lubricating the seed. An eight-ounce jar of Seed Coat treats 50 pounds of seed!
- Container size (ounces): 8
- Seed treated (pounds): 50
- Form: Powder solid
- Color: Black/Grey
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Water-saving powder
- Cross-linked polymer and graphite compound
- Mix directly with seed
- Works with all types of grass and wildflower seed
- Increases seed germination and establishment
- Reduces overall germination time
- Retains excess moisture from heat and humidity
- Graphite retains heat and lubricates seed
- Cost-effective formula ? eight ounces treats 50 pounds of seed
- 0.5 pounds
Soil Moist Seed Coat decreases germination time by promoting faster germination through softening the tissues within the seed and retaining heat on the seed surface due to the polyacrylate polymer and graphite compound in the product. It works with all types of grass and wildflower seeds, and increases seed establishment while reducing overall germination time.
2. What is the composition of Soil Moist Seed Coat?
Soil Moist Seed Coat is a cross linked polymer and graphite compound in a dry powder form. It is a water-saving product that retains excess moisture from water and humidity.
3. How do I use Soil Moist Seed Coat?
You can mix the Soil Moist Seed Coat dry powder directly with your grass seed to promote even coverage by lubricating the seed. An eight ounce jar of Soil Moist Seed Coat treats 50 pounds of seed making it a cost effective formula.
4. What is the container size and color of Soil Moist Seed Coat?
Soil Moist Seed Coat comes in an eight ounce jar in black/grey color. It is a powder solid that is cost effective and ideal for all types of grass and wildflower seeds.