Super Trimec Post-Emergent Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf, 1 Gallon
Only 2 left
Developed for the professional to control the widest range of broadleaf weeds.Controls dandelions, chickweed, knotweed, clover, plantain, henbit, spurge, kudzu, and many other broadleaf weeds in turf and lawns. This is the Trimec complex for cool weather control of hardened-off mature weeds. The low volatile ester formulation penetrates even the toughest weeds.
Super Trimec enables you to start earlier in the season or extend your season later than most. Weather is not a problem, whether sudden drops in the temperature or quick storms, it will remain active and provide control when the weather warms up. Use in early spring, late fall and for mid-summer spot treatments.
Broadleaf herbicide, priced per gallon. Active ingredients - Isooctyl ester of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, 32.45%, Isooctyl ester of 2-propionic acid, 31.80%. Diacamba 3, 6-dichloro-o-anisic acid, 5.38%
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Specially developed for professional landscapers
- Controls the widest range of broadleaf weeds, including dandelions, clover, and chickweed
- Contains Trimec complex for cool weather control of mature weeds
- Low volatile ester formulation penetrates even the toughest weeds
- Effective in early spring, mid-summer spot treatments, and late fall
- Weather-resistant, remains active even after sudden weather changes
- Broadleaf herbicide- selective and kills broadleaf weeds without damaging turf
- Active ingredients: Isooctyl ester of 2,4 Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (32.45%), Isooctyl ester of 2 propionic acid (31.80%), Diacamba 3, 6 dichloro o anisic acid (5.38%)
Product Shipping Weight
- 8.9 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: What does broadleaf herbicide mean? ANSWER: Broadleaf herbicide means that the product is selective and will kill broadleaf weeds such as dandelions, thistle, clover and so on, in established turf grass lawns without damaging the turf grass.
Write Your Own Review